1. Collection of Information:
- You may provide to us voluntarily while registering on Our Platform for using Our Services, such as:
- Information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.;
- Your financial information such as your bank details, credit card or debit card details or other payment instrument details, any information relating to your income etc.;
- Your physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Biometric information;
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers etc.;
- Your payment and account information including Your account history, all billing information and communications, payment history etc.;
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information provided by You in relation to our Services;
- Data either created by You or by a third party and which You wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.;
- Survey responses, reviews and feedback; and
- Contact information of people you notify of Our Service and communications between You and other users of the Platform through Our Platform, posts, etc.
All information disclosed by You shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/misrepresentation/fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from You; and
- We may collect information automatically from You when You access or use Our Platform. For example, We may automatically collect Your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, information about Your Internet connection and mobile device, access times and the browser type and language. We may also collect information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites which You visit and from which You request downloads. Further, We may collect information about Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language, Your searches and the results You selected from the search, Your browsing information and Your transactional information. We also collect information about Your usage and activity on Our Platform using certain technologies, such as:
Cookies: Cookies are small data files that may have unique identifiers and reside, among other places, on Your computer or mobile device, in emails We send to You, and on Our Platform. Among other things, cookies help us improve Our Platform and Your experience.
Web Beacons: We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on Our Platform or in Our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell whether You open an email and act upon it.
All information gathered by Us shall be stored on servers, log files and any other storage system owned by the Company or by third parties. Additionally, information may be stored on the Company’s computers, hard drives, hard copies, etc.
We shall collect information from You, during but not limited to the following stages:
- When You subscribe/register for any of Our Services;
- When You browse, access or use Our Platform;
- When You avail any of Our Services; and
- When You make any payments using the payment system on Our Platform.
2. Usage of Information:
You agree and acknowledge that all information gathered from You, that is, information that is voluntarily provided by You and information that may be automatically collected, may be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain, develop, protect and improve Our Services, manage Your account/orders/subscriptions, etc.;
- to understand You and Your preferences and to enhance, personalize, and customize Your experience using Our Platform;
- to respond to Your comments, reviews and questions and provide better customer service;
- to carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered between You and Us, including for billing and collection of amounts;
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating to Our Platform or Services;
- for promotion and marketing purposes;
- for sharing such information with any third party, while providing Our Services;
- to compile statistical and demographical profiles for Our business and marketing purposes;
- to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirements;
- for any other purpose with Your consent.
3. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Advertisers:
- Our Platform may contain links to other sites/applications, whose privacy policies may be different to Ours. You should consult the other sites’/applications’ privacy policies as We have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, such third parties, on accessing their sites/applications by clicking on the links available on Our Platform. On Our Platform, there may be third parties who advertise their products and/or services. Such third parties may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on Your browser and may use information about Your visits to Our Platform and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You. We shall, in no event, be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your personal information made by advertisers, who are not subject to Our control. We have undertaken reasonable measures to protect Your rights of privacy with respect to Your usage of the Platform. Even though We do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without Your consent, if you click on the links, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties:
- We shall be at liberty to disclose Your information or part thereof to the registered service providers from whom You have chosen to avail the services using the Platform. Such service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential. If You provide a mobile phone number and/or e-mail address, the Company or the registered service provider may send You text messages/e-mails regarding the status of Your bookings/orders. We do not control the privacy practices of such registered service providers. Please contact them directly if You want to learn about their privacy practices.
- We may share personal information with third-party service providers and consultants who work for the Company, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- We may disclose Your personal information, to the extent necessary:
- i) to comply with laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal process,
- iii) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of the Company, the Users, or any person. In such an event the Company is in no manner responsible for informing You or seeking Your approval or consent.
- We may disclose or transfer Your personal information to any subsidiary or affiliate, and to a third party if We sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of Our business or assets to another company, with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding. We shall contractually bind such third parties to not further disclose any personal information disclosed to them. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in Our discretion.
- We shall take reasonable steps to help protect Your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We may require You to share your credit or debit card account information, to make payments for the Services availed by You through Our Platform. When payment card account information is being transmitted on or through the Platform, it will be protected by encryption technology. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with registered service providers and other third party service providers, including payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. To be clear, the Company does not itself store Your payment card account information, and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. We hence cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by the Company or Our third-party service providers. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone. We have undertaken reasonable measures to protect Your rights of privacy with respect to Your usage of the Platform controlled by Us and Our Services. However, We shall not be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your personal information made by any third parties who are not subject to Our control. We have various physical, electronic, operational and procedural safeguards and safety control measures to protect Your information. We undertake regular checks and tests to ensure that Our security safeguards are updated and free from any tampering. We employ firewalls and other security technologies to protect Our servers from external attack and securely store Your personal information.
- However, no transactions made or stored via the internet are 100% secure. Though we have installed all reasonable security measures to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee a 100% secure storage of the data collected from You. By using the Services or our Platform, You are agreeing that We will have no liability for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
6. User Discretion:
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt out, We may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails about Your account.
- Cookie choices: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If You choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or Services of Our Platform.
- Should You desire to opt out of disclosing Your information to the Company, We request You to close Your User account and stop accessing Our Platform and using Our Services. Thereafter, We may delete Your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to You.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: